Shenseea became dancehall'due south newest female face up in Oct when she premiered her music video "Loodi" with Vybz Kartel.

The Romeich Entertainment disk sabbatum downward for an interview with Winford Williams of OnStage where she opened up well-nigh her breakout collaboration with Vybz Kartel and her rise to dancehall stardom terminal year. She revealed that her team was contacted by the vocal's producer So Unique Records for a feature with Kartel and she jumped at the opportunity.

"I must say I gained a lot of fans besides as haters," she said. "Merely I thought I brought something different to "Loodi." Everybody out there that didn't see me earlier was wondering who is this daughter? Is this a new Gaza girl or something? How she look so. From you do a song with Kartel everyone rank you every bit a Gaza, but actually and truly I do stand for Romeich Entertainment."

Her interview starts around the 33 minute mark.

Shenseea signed a management deal with Romeich Major terminal twelvemonth may and afterwards that she inked a promotional bargain with VP Records. But before stardom, she revealed how social media helped her to go exposure and was the reason why Romeich discovered her. "VP records of course is helping me to market them even further," she said. "I am learning about VP and they are learning near Senseea."

The music video for "Loodi" has already rocked up 5.v one thousand thousand views on YouTube since releasing in November last year and growing apace. He debut single "Jiggle Jiggle" is as well getting some positive feedback amid dancehall fans.